It looked something like this, but was totally black!
One day, the first time I saw this fly, and it came into our
house, I was afraid of it, it’s big, itimidating and kind of scary
looking...probably because it’s so BIG! Trophi told me about the Visitors Fly
and as the fly left, not more than 30 minutes later our good friend Phila came
visiting. To this very day, as the fly comes in the house, zooms around and
leaves, every time a visitor has come calling.
Just a few minutes back a visitors fly came again just as I
was about to prepare lunch. I am sure to expect visitors at some point today
and will report back to you who came visiting...mark my words!!
Now to find a photo of this bee-like-fly...I’ll do some
googling and see what I can come up with. It’s too fast to get a photo of with
a camera, so thats not going to happen J

No comments:
Post a Comment