Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gabriel 'Out n About'

Enjoy Gabriel growing up...he's 7.5 months now, has 2 teeth, a third on it's way and is nearly walking! We sure love this little bundle of energy, he keeps us on our toes.
 Gabriel LOVES playing with empty containers!
...and reading newspapers
 ....and taking the clothes off his shelf!
Here we are...walking from the couch to the table. It's hard to get a photo of him walking, as it's so random and by the time you get the camera out, he's done, or he see's the camera and gets excited! 
 Mmmm, that was yummy applesauce...it's ok that I'm wearing it, too!
 Yes Mama...cheese!
 Storytime :)
 Mama, can we go out for a walk? Please?
Content little rascal playing under the table!
 Cheesy grin!
 Hanging out with Daddy...Gabriel's absolute favourite!
 Yes Mama, I'm going for a walk by myself!
I can walk along walls & I can climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment