Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bethany Babies Home Outreach

Yesterday after compiling the baby items from our ministry bins, along with finding a great sale on at the supermarket of biscuits, my friend Scovia  & I trekked down our hill and up Sseguku hill to Bethany House.
Our family friend Rachel, who's worked at Bethany House for many years greeted us and we were blessed by our time there. We'll let the photo's speak for us!
















After leaving Bethany House, and being home last night, I had a thought.
'I wonder if any of the children have ever had a new outfit, not something previously worn; what a blessing it would be to give each child their very own, new outfit.' That's one of many dreams, to be able to give them all a nice new outfit, just like every other child loves to have; why should Babies Home children have different?!

No comments:

Post a Comment