Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Latest

Paula and I-- ready to Sing!!
Our 10th Anniversary Concert- this was the most amazing concert ever!!

Well, i have hit the ground running, since returning home from Ontario. I was busy Saturday with a final Choir dress-rehearsal before our amazing spring concert that evening. I am so thankful that i was able to share my plans as a missionary teacher going to Uganda with several people attending the concert as well as choir member!
That's not all, i'm also thankful to say i have recieved my first 2% of support, and though there is 98% to go, this is very exciting for me!!
So, i am sitting here, quickly updating my blog, inbetween putting my contact list together and than working on my first newsletter that i hope to send out either later this week or first thing next week. if you would like to recieve a copy of this newsletter, please email me at lena_mulder@msn.com or mail me at 1-50506 Yale Rd, Rosedale BC V0X 1X0.
As I am currently in full-time support raising until i leave at the end of August for Uganda, I pray that if is God's will for me to go, serving as a teacher for Gerrit and Klazina Pap, that the support would come in, enabling me to serve God in this capacity.

Please prayerfully consider becoming a ministry partner with me as a I raise support, and let me know if you would be willing to make a 1 time or monthly donation, or support me prayerfully.
I cannot go alone, and need a team of partners, willing to support me prayfully and financially.
Please continue to follow me and let me know if you would like to learn more about this minstry and my role with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
God Bless, Lena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena,
    Loved seeing the picture of you and Paula. Isn't she just such a lovely person? She taught Jeremy trumpet for a bit and we kind of kept in touch a bit. I totally forgot about that concert that night until I drove by 1st Ave Christian Assembly...anyways, hopefully I'll catch another performance sometime.
    I would love to get your newsletters and promise to support you prayerfully for sure and would also like to give you some financial support.
    Love reading your blog!
    God bless:)
    Love Sandra Stam

    ReplyDelete