Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gabriel's 1st Haircut!

For the last few days, I've been thinking how I need to trim Gabriels cute, curly locks...that are growing so long and uneven!! After seeing a friends post on facebook lastnight about how they cut their little guy; Maxwell's hair, I decided, Ok, I'm going to do it~
So, this morning I had second thoughts....his curls...ahh! But no, they'll grow back, duh, Trophi's an African & Gabriel's hair already has some pretty tight curls. Ok, thats not a worry...now just doing it!
I got my sewing scissors a comb, put a Winnie the Pooh Movie on and built up some courage.
Before I cut, I first comb it all out. He's got the CUTEST little afro going.
But, that will come back. It's just hair!
 I was ready to cut, and Gabriel looked up...Mom, why you tugging on my hair?!
Again, ready to cut, and he looks up again.
Finally. He is focused on Winnie the Pooh, and SNIP...the first piece is cut, the next, the next and before we know it, it's all done!


 Happy as usual...watching his favourite, Winnie the Pooh! 
 And...it's cut! He looks so much older now...and people already thought he was over a year. Now what?! 
And his little pile of hair is left behind :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment