A few days later...we are at the ARA for a friday homeschool group that we meet with, and the kids were having free time. Benjamin comes to me and says "Come, look at the caterpillar we found!" So of course, i grabbed my camera once again, and wow, it was huge, i'm sure it was 3 inches long, but not quite as beautiful as the lizard! It was a bit creepy, but very interesting!There are so many interesting crawly creatures here, I find them fascinating to watch!
Rain, well I've tried already once to describe to you the power of the water here, and as I was on my way to work one morning, I was again amazed at how one rainstorm could in minutes eat away at a road, one travelled by so many every day, one I would think nothing would be able to shift. Daily I see the amazing power of God, and find it wonderful that we are constantly reminded of His goodness to us, keeping us safe, and drawing us nearer and nearer to Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment