Last night was a great time of fellowship, food and friends!! As my birthday had been Wednesday, the day I returned from the Safari Trip, I wanted to have a small get together with some close friends on the weekend. I had arranged a BBQ, and friends of mine…fellow Canadian's had offered to host it. Last night, after the fun of planning, getting groceries, preparing food and organizing everything, we had a great time; Burgers on the BBQ, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Coleslaw, and Ambrosia… could we have gotten more Canadian in our food style?! It was too fun, and a great opportunity for my friends to have a peek into Canadian culture, though when you prepare the food, it still isn't quite the same as back home!
Since I have no more to write about it, it was one of those "had to been there to share it" experiences, I'll just post some pictures to tell you more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment