This week I have off of teaching, as my students have traveled to Mombasa for vacation, before they continue to pack up for a short return to the US and than over to Irian Jaya, Indonesia.
I am enjoying my time off, relaxing and also beginning on packing up some things. Time has gone too quickly and in less than 2 months I'll be on my way back to Canada.
This morning I spent some time looking into courses to take, and return to studying after returning home, however, it's difficult from far, and my latest thoughts are aside from still pursuing options to return here; to work full time, and take online courses in hopes of returning with more to my name than just experience!
This afternoon, I hope to get back my computer from a friend who was helping with some things on it, and than visiting a friend I haven't seen in some time!
I hope that our water will be on, and that I can shower when I return home tonight!! Our water has not been so faithful in coming lately and I'm not one to hope it's going to rain, but when your rain barrel is DRY, and you are with 9 others in a compound and no water, you look for clouds in the sky, hoping the buckets and basin's you've placed outside will be full soon!! So...until the water returns, let it rain!!
No comments:
Post a Comment