Since arriving home 2 weeks ago, Gabriel and I had our first outing yesterday, as Trophi took us out for my birthday lunch and as my brother flew homebound this morning, we thought it would be nice to take him for lunch too. It was so lovely to get out, I think we were about 1km away from home, up Ndejje Hill at a gorgeous 'hotel' on the top of the hill. It overlooked Lake Victoria and a multitude of other hills. The gardens were gorgeous, I always love how there are no 'growing' seasons here, and how bushes and plants are ever flowering..it's an all-time pretty!!
It was a lovely afternoon, and I sure enjoyed our Day Out. I think Gabriel did too, he had so many new things to look at and he slept like a log once we got home!!
While we were out, I took advantage of us getting a nicer family photo...so here we are!!
I loved your blogger whenever you can come in to see the posts. Stay with GOD ... It will be a pleasure to have them in my blog.
ReplyDeleteBRAZILIAN ART AND CULTURE
http://www.aartedenewtonavelino.com