Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gabriel's Teeth & the Weigh Scale

Monday Gabriel didn't have a very good day. He was 'off' and not his normal cheery, happy self.
He had a bad cold, after a reaction of us getting carpet for in his room, as the nights here are chilly with us now up on a hill, and so with him having a cold, I blamed it on that.
Until he started having random crying 'bouts...something weird for Gabriel who rarely cries.
Than, when he was crying at one point, I saw his bottom gums swollen and white. Aha, I figured it out, he was teething! Since he'd begun realizing he was wearing the necklace and started chewing on it, we took it off for a bit, but on it went, and TADA; the next day, he was himself again. Serious. Them Baltic Amber necklaces truly make that big of a difference. Along with Gabriel being his happy self again the next day, that morning one tooth was through and by night the second was through!
He's pretty adorable, if I have to say so myself, 2 teeth an all!
Thankfully he's not yet realized he has teeth and can chomp with them razors, but soon enough!

Oh yes, than if you remember a post about 2 months back when Gabriel had Immunizations done, and I tried to tell you how cute it was with him 'hanging' in the scale...well here goes. This was this week when he had some more Immunizations done. Cute huh? Poor guy was tired, so was just chilling and sucking on his finger (not his thumb!).
 6.5 months & 17.6 lbs....atta boy.
All them meals of cereal, banana, pumpkin & avocado are making a difference!
 Gabriel LOVES his morning cereal!
See my two teeth...that I dont' know are there yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment