Well, it's Saturday night, and it only feels like Friday- that feels really wierd!! Anyway, it's been a fantastic week, and i have learnt more than i though possible! Monday was a day of meeting fellow candidates, and getting to know eachother through a dinner at Spice 11. Tuesday again was more of an introduction type day, with the intro's of the various aspects that were gone into greater detail throughout this week.
Wednesday, we went for a visit to the MAF office, met the staff and spent the day going through various presentation from each of them.
Thursday, we covered Human Resources, and what all is involved there. Friday, well, that was the first day of 'work' so to speak! We spent alot of time on the introduction and building of the presentations we hope to present to about 100 MAF supporters here at Guelph Bible Camp on Wednesday evening. This is a trial run of how we will be working each of our communities raising both prayer and financial support.
Today, Saturday, we presented to our class, the first part of our presentations, with heavy critiquing, and a great learning experience. Now, Saturday evening, we have the second part of our presentation to put together, in which we will bring forward for Monday mornings class.
This week, once again, has been a fantastic week. I am so thankful for the abundance of wonderful fellowship of brothers and sisters in Christ, it's been a great encouragement, and a great bond for each of us, as we raise support and go out to individual countries ministering to the Nationals, the love of God, and the Hope we all have.
This reminds me of a song " God will make a way, where there seems to be no way..."
God truly has made a way, and continues to do so, through mission groups that go to these developing countries, serving for the extension of God's Kingdom.
Well, i must continue on with my homework, and thanks again for your prayers,
I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Love in Christ, Lena
Hey Lena,
ReplyDeletehow are you? I just love the idea of a blog, and I love reading on your blog. I am trying to pray for you and your trip - I'm still not the very best prayer, still praying and trying to getting a better 'phone-line' to God.
But what I actually wanted to tell you: I'm just coming from a youth-mass, and afterwards we met in our youth-room, where we started talking,... at some point a friend of mine told me that Michael W. Smith is coming to Zurich (about 1,5 hours from here, in Swizerland) next week. So I've just looked it up in the internet, and guess what: He's coming to Abbotsford! July 26! I don't know where you're gonna be then, but I just thought that I have to tell you, 'cause I don't want you to miss it!
I'm gonna go there next week on wednesday. It's only 3 days to go! :) I'm so excited!! Wohooo :)
HUGE HUGS