Well, I told my family I'd bring the sun with me from Uganda, and it's seemed to have followed me, since, so that was good! I am so thankful for the sun here, and the warmth, that has been a real blessing in the adjusting department of life!
I am pretty much settled and back into the swing of things here in BC, loving the mountains, and seeing God everywhere! Great is His Faithfulness, and His mercies are indeed new Every morning!
As I was visiting friends and supporters this morning, she showed me this amazing website, for making clothes for little girls, simple and easy with little resources required. Check out the website, it's fabulous, and if you feel so inclined to make some of these little dresses, know that i would be more than willing to bring them with me back to Uganda to hand out to those in need.
http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/?page_id=477
All is well, so far i've been busy caring for the 2 youngest of the Pap children of which our first week (last week) went really well. It's been wonderful for all 3 of us, for myself in helping me to adjust to life back here, as well as the kids having someone they know to be with and share their days with. As well as spending time with the kids, I've posted my home on the Kijiji Website for sale and since Friday (today is Monday) there have already been 76 looks and 2 emails of interested buyers. God is good~ All the time!
So I'm praying that it sells soon, even though I don't know where I would be staying until leaving for Uganda again, but trusting that God has that all planned out already.
Yes that's been life so far!
I do miss Uganda, but am treasuring my time here with family and friends, and it's so amazing when you think of how God has it all planned out for me, before I have given it any thought; I have 2 family weddings coming up next weekend, both from different sides of the family, giving me reuniting time in once big party... 2 days in a row!
God has continued to bless me beyond my comprehension, it's been so amazing! I am already working on Support Raising also, and am at 6.7%, and though it sounds like a small number, it's big for me, now, and I'm excited to see it grow as I meet with previous supporters, share what God has placed on my heart as well as my future's plans in serving with Calvary Chapel Kampala, I know God will provide in His time!
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support!
Please continue to pray with me;
~ as I settle and readjust to life here
~ as I work on selling my home
~ as I work on selling my car
~ as I work on Support Raising
~ as I prepare for a long term assignment with Calvary Chapel Kampala
http://www.calvarykla.com/
~ for guidance, direction and whatever I need to carry out the workload in order to return to Uganda.
~ for the upfront onetime costs of flying back, and settling in a new home.
Love and Blessings, Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment