It's Tuesday night, and I've just spent the day with Josiah and Matthias Pap. What a fun day we had, and we are looking forward to many more! After a mishap at the border and making a long story short, I am looking forward to spending the next 3 weeks with them, as their parents and older siblings are in Nampa, Idaho for more MAF training.
Today we spent a few hours swimming at the Leisure Center, went out for a Timmy's stop, picked up a few groceries for dinner and than headed over to my house. Josiah helped prepare spaghetti for dinner and Matthias relaxed to a Veggie Tales movie. After dinner, we went for a drive to the river, spent some time playing with stones and than stopped for a play in the park and than headed over to Oma Kuijts to put the kids to bed! It was a great day, we had lots of fun and, it's been good for all of us, as we adjust to life here for a season, to laugh, and compare certain things with life in Uganda.
At one point while I was driving, I went through a small pothole... well small for Uganda. Josiah asks me, what's that? So I told him, I just went through a small pothole, and his response was so precious!!
So... Day 1 is done, and day 2 is coming soon... time to head home and get some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment