Hello all,
Here is a little update on the hopes for the Garage Sale.
On Saturday, July 25th I am hoping to have a Garage Sale, Bake Sale & Bottle Drive from 9am to 2pm at my parents at 9612 McGrath Rd. From 11am to 1pm, I am hoping to also have a BBQ.
If anyone has items that they would like to donate to the Sale, there will be an opportunity to drop off items at my parents the week prior to the sale. For more information, feel free to send me an email or phone.
lena_mulder@msn.com
791-3790
I also would like to ask for your continued prayers for my support raising. As of today I am at 16%, and I need to get up to 20% by the end of this week, and than I also need to get up to 35% by the end of next week and 60% at the end of July.
Thankyou so much for your continued support.
Blessings, Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment