Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost half way...


Psalm 37:1-9
Fret not thyself because of evil-doers, Neither be thou envious against them that work unrighteousness. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb.Trust in Jehovah, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on his faithfulness. Delight thyself also in Jehovah; And he will give thee the desires of thy heart. Commit thy way unto Jehovah; Trust also in him, and he will bring it to pass. And he will make thy righteousness to go forth as the light, And thy justice as the noon-day. Rest in Jehovah, and wait patiently for him: Fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, Because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: Fret not thyself, it tendeth only to evil-doing. For evil-doers shall be cut off; But those that wait for Jehovah, they shall inherit the land.

All Glory Praise and Honour belongs to God, our Sun and Shield forever.
Since returning home from Ontario at the end of May, I had begun Support Raising the very next day, trusting that if it was Gods plan for me to go to Uganda, and serve Him in the capacity as the Pap's teacher, He would make all things work out. Well, here I am, 2 months to the day of returning home from Ontario, and I am at 49%, are not ALL things possible with God?

For a 'normal fast-track' prefield missionary with Mission Aviation Fellowship, they have about a 9 month period of fulltime support raising before heading out on the field; and it generally takes that entire time as well. However, due to my being a teacher, hoping to begin teaching the 2009-2010 school year, my time from returning home from Candidacy and Orientation training in Ontario; 9 months simply was too long. So, we looked at 3 months, trusting that if it is God's will for me to be there, all things are possible with Him, and in Him alone we placed our trust. Two months have passed, and I am looking at a tentative departure date of September 5, the Lord willing.

I am working on full time support raising, and am very excited to go to Uganda, but cannot go alone. I need a team to send me. I need those who will commit to pray regularly for me. Would you commit to praying regularly for me, or invest in this ministry by giving a monthly gift of $50, $75, $100 per month or what ever the Lord lays on your heart.

You can go to MAF's website at flying for life.ca to make an online donation, or
call our toll free number at 1-877-351-9344. I also have several brochure's which have the information you can fill out.
Feel free to contact me while I am in Canada, at 604-791-3790, for information, or
email me at lena_mulder@msn.com.
Should you want any information, or a copy of my prayer card, I would love to meet with you and share more of what God is doing in our lives.

Blessings, Lena



No comments:

Post a Comment