So, I am on the phone, 'venting' this morning, becoming a bit discouraged by Support Raising, and God had a plan. I am so thankful for God, and the great work He continues to do in my life!!
First, I had a call with Willie, my coach in Manitoba, and we recapped how the last week went, including my goals and hopes for this week.
I than set out, delivering letters and thankyou cards, well, along the way, I recieved two individuals who pledged, and Praise the Lord, my support went up from 16.3% to 19.3%!!
So, I was very encouraged by Galatians 6:9 "Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do grow weary". This was such an encouragement, as I am praying daily that all I do is to God's glory and honour, and the work is for Him, and Him alone; that I might be an instrument in God's hand.
Please continue to pray for me, as I continue in Support Raising, building contacts, relationships, friendships, partners, supporters and all those necessary to make this possible.
Thankyou for your continues prayers, I covet them and need them just as much as the financial support.
In Christ, Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment