Friday, July 24, 2009

Praise the Lord!

`To God be the Glory, great things He has done, so loved He the world that He gave us His son...` God has continually blessed us all so much, what could we ever have done to deserve even a fraction of His blessings... nothing, He sent His son, to be our Saviour, and die the death on the Cross, for us, undeserved sinners. I am deeply humbled by God`s grace, love, patience and long-suffering, what could I, a worthless sinner do to attain Salvation; God`s abounding love alone could fill this. I Praise God, for His many blessings, as well as the great blessing I recieved today- my percent of support going up to 41! I said at one point, I don`t forsee being able to leave at the end of August or beginning of September unless there is a miracle, well, what a
reminder, with God ALL things are possible!! To God be all the Glory! Thankyou all for your continued support, the financial support is what will ultimaltely bring me to Uganda, but the Prayers of the faithful is so powerful, God can do anything in the hearts of those who humbly seek Him. I pray and ask also for your prayers as I continue Support Raising; as I have a tentative departure date of September 5th. A quick reminder also, I am having my Garage Sale tomorrow, from 9am- 2pm. The location is 9612 McGrath Rd, Rosedale. I am also having a Bottle Drive and Bake Sale, as well as a BBQ from 11am-1pm. Invite your family and friends to join you, i`d love to see you there!!! In addition to the Garage Sale, I am also having a 2nd Carwash on August 1st (next week Saturday) at Fortin`s on Airport Rd from 10am-2:30pm. Mark it on your Calendar-- its a great event and tons of fun!! Blessings, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment