All is well, I am settling, getting into some routine again with doing part time work at church, until I find a house to make a home, settle completely, and am ready for fulltime ministry.
The first week I arrived here the weather was still very hot, and the dust was more than one could imagine, with serious drought happening. Last week the heavens opened, washing away all the dust and replacing the roads with new ruts, partial washouts and alot of mud! Thankfully when the rains come they are here and gone within a few hours, leaving flashfloods to dry up, puddles well...nearly swamps to dry and Africa's scorching sun out once again to dry up all the rain!
The rains have been eagerly waited for and long in coming. The last rain was in the end of December so the crops have been suffering, especially deep in the village, so the prices of food, transportation and fuel have also sky-rocketed.
Please keep the farmers in your prayers, and that the prices come down soon again, as times here are hard for the people.
Have a blessed week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment