This morning I was just heading out for church and as I stepped out, there was a gorgeous rainbow just across and above a neighboring hill! God really has blessed me with an amazing place to live, I get the most beautiful views of sunsets, rainbows and the rain... (not sure how beautiful rain can be but ya!) Enjoy a few of God's amazing creations and be reminded of what an amazing Creator we serve!

The Sunset below was painted by God last thursday, after a difficult day at work, having been caught in the midst of some rioting in town. Having come home after that tense day, I took a book, chair and sat on my porch to read and relax. After being engrossed in my novel for some time, I looked up to see this breath-taking sunset. As you see, I jumped up, ran for my camera and was able to capture this photo, moments before it changed. God does know how to calm a stressful day! Psalm 65:8 reminds us of these promises: "They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy."
No comments:
Post a Comment