Reaching out as an organization that helps other organizations.
Partnering with professionals to assist in special events, outreaches, workshops and projects.
Oohh, so cute! Can I have one? :-) And I love the story as well - Jamaican bunnies indeed. Love your stories of life in Uganda and how much joy you have there. Hugs! xo
Thanks Mariko, it's WONDERFUL to hear from you!! How is Greece, have you all resettled well? Hugs to the kids and Heath!! Take care!! Love to you all :)
Oohh, so cute! Can I have one? :-) And I love the story as well - Jamaican bunnies indeed. Love your stories of life in Uganda and how much joy you have there. Hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Mariko, it's WONDERFUL to hear from you!! How is Greece, have you all resettled well? Hugs to the kids and Heath!! Take care!! Love to you all :)
ReplyDelete