Today alike many days recently the sky was overcast with thick dark threatening and very intimidating clouds. It hasn’t rained in Namasuba in over a month and a half, it’s been so very dry, dust is everywhere, and if you wash the floor in the morning, guaranteed it should be done again before you sleep at night. Dust is too too much as we say. This morning as we washed clothes and hung them out to dry, inwardly I was praying for the rains to come and wash all the dust away, even if for one day our clothes didn’t dry. Dust is so much. You go walking outside and the dust is so thick in the air that you taste it as you walk. Around your feet each step you take, the dust ‘poof’s around each foot during the step. We dust the house frequently and yet it doesn’t seem like it’s ever clean. It’s not .The dust is simply so much.
Now, as I type, God has opened the clouds and the rains have
come. Praise the Lord! The dust is settling and we are really hoping it rains
heavily! Our laundry is hung all over the house drying, but thats ok, it’s
finally raining!!! I feel like I could go play in the rain, it’s exciting, we
might have a dust free house for a day! The simple things that make us excited
and count our blessings. God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment