Sunday, September 6, 2009

10 days...

Yes, the countdown is on, time keeps ticking.
This past week had been very busy week, and yet, much was accomplished.
My home has been packed up, and I am living out of the bare minimum, as well as finishing up the last food in the cupboards... no more grocery shopping for me, not in Canada anymore this year anyway!! Beware, I might come knocking on your door looking for pancakes for breakfast, or some stew for dinner!!
Thats ok, my mom lives 2 minutes away and has already had the door open!!
So, I have 10 more days and the Lord willing I hope to be on my way to the airport.
First of all, to God be all glory and honour. Thankyou also to all my family, friends, aquaintances, anybody, especially all the MAF staff and other missionaries- I will miss you all, but am so excited to see God's plans for me unfold!
Above you see the percentage thermometer, there you are probably thinking, why is it different from the other one?
Well, I want you all to understand that MAF has substidized the remaining support, bringing me up to 100%.
At one point I posted a thermometer with a mark of 80%, that was with a portion of the Support that MAF had agreed to help out my project with, and than they decided to also help out with the remaining 20%.
Therefore you see that in the green on the bottom, there is 68%, that is the total support without MAF's pledging; and than the purple is what MAF completed my project's support with.
However, there are still a few individuals who have agreed to pledge, and I encourage you it is not too late as, all Support that one would like to pledge towards my project, will than help out as MAF will not need to substidize as much than.
Thankyou again, for your continued support, I look forward to keeping in touch as the Lord unfolds His plans for me!
Also, I am still collecting onesies for an orphanage in which I hope to go and help out in. I am collecting whatever the Lord lays on your hearts to give; whether it is boy or girl, and the size that you choose. Please give me a call if necessary for me to pickup, otherwise please bring it to my goodbye this week Saturday, so I can pack it next week.
Thanks again!
Blessings, Lena



No comments:

Post a Comment