Well, it's that time again for some and the firsttime for others, but goodbye's are in order now. The Lord willing, I am looking forward to flying out this week Wednesday...only 3 more sleeps!!
As I am writing this, I feel that though this was a difficult week, emotionally and mentally; with having been delayed for a week, God still had been my constant aid and helper amidst it all.
Deu 7:9
"Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments"
This morning, as I went to church for the last Sunday before my departure, and heard a sermon on Colossians 3:16-17,
vs16
"Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
vs17Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
This was a sermon so convicting and yet necessary to hear, it was a great beginning to the Sunday.
Thanks to my amazing Church family, I appreciate so very much all your prayers, encouragement and support, it has at times been overwhelming and at times more needed, yet, God is good!!
I will miss you all, but treasure the many memories we've had, and look forward to keeping in touch with you all!
To my family; especially Mom and Dad, Thankyou so much, God has been so good for us! I will miss you so much too, and am so thankful that our relationship throughout these last few months has strengthened yet so much more!! I love you very much and will miss you- but you need to get skype connected!!
To all others, heartfelt thanks also, all the prayers, ways of encouragement and support has been a work of God, so many miracles and blessings, what can I say? To God alone be all glory and honour.
Well, I must go, as I am off to finish off this amazing last Sunday here by going to a beautiful Southern Gospel Concert by the Young Street Vocal Band!!
Blessings to you all, and I love you all
Love Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment