As I had mentioned in my last update, there had been some unrest last weekend in Kampala, and therefore MAF chose to delay my travel for a week and let the situation calm. As earlier this week, the situation was looking really good, and there was no more tension in town, so that is an encouragement.
The Lord Willing, I hope to fly out of Vancouver next week Wednesday night and land in Uganda on Friday morning, Uganda time. During this week here, I am enjoying the times to sleep in, relax, and finish up last minute packing that wasn't needed to be done last week.
Today I spent the morning with a family from Church, and went through their school day, doing reading, home ec, grammer and a few other things. I have enjoyed spending time with different families and seeing how each one organizes their courses, schedules the year and actually follows through with it, God made us all so differently, it's really neat to see that played out through home schooling.
Well, thats all for now thanks for your continued encouragement, prayers, calls and emails, it all has been greatly appreciated!
Love, Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment