Sunday, September 13, 2009

News on Uganda


As many of you might have seen, via email from either myself, Klazina or Mark Rice, there has been some unrest in Uganda this past week.
On Thursday the political unrest flared up rather quickly and the police needed to step in and take action, however since Thurday things have calmed, for further info, do have a look at the following link
Over this weekend I have been keeping in touch with MAF as well as individuals in Uganda and the situation has calmed, so that is positive!
I am still looking forward to leaving this coming Wednesday, unless I hear back differently from MAF tomorrow.
Last night I had a goodbye party, and that was a very enjoyable time, thankyou all for coming and making it so special!!
Well, i'll keep you all updated on how things are in Uganda, and go from there!

blessings, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment