Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye Invitation

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my family, friends and contacts, who have continued to encourage me in various ways during the Support Raising.
God has been so good, and I am so thankful for all that He has done in my life, in preparing me for what lies ahead.
As a thankyou to you all, I would love to have you join my goodbye party as you'll see above.
Please let me know if you can make it, so we know how many to plan for.
I will also have a video playing for those of you who have not seen it, and would like yet to learn more of Mission Aviation Fellowship, and my ministry with them as a teacher.
The Lord Willing, I hope to leave for Uganda on the 16th of September.

Thankyou all again, and do come out for the goodbye-- I look forward to seeing you there!

Blessings, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment