Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grace

30 small New Testaments w/ Psalms for our Frontline Street Kid's Ministry
Kids' coloring books...these are my masters to make photo copies from :)

13 'Pillowcase Dresses' made with love!!!

Toothbrushes and Toothpaste GALORE from my Dentist!!

Well... I can now say that next month I'm going home!! Am I excited? At this point, I still have so much to do, packing, paperwork, meetings; all that fun stuff...so not really, but kinda!
Today kept me busy sorting paperwork...a pile to take along, a pile to go into storage and a pile for the recycling bin!! The joys!!! Than there were the 'funner' sorting jobs of ministry material that many have donated...sorting for weights and what bin it'll be packed in. Pictures of the walls, off the fridge and clothes...what can I give away, can I pack this? Winter clothes will be tucked away....yahoo!! Well...unfortately we don't know what our weather will bring so some still needs to stick around, others get to see the dark corners of a cardboard box!
It was fun to bring a 'load' of stuff to Mom's too...making more room in my house!! It's small so it gets crammed really quickly!!
From working at home for the morning... in my PJ's I might add ;) to heading over to mom's to get some stuff done there, I was headed to town for a few errands and than comes the joy of my computer work. It's all in a day's work; my days bring me from one end of the valley to the other end of Vancouver all in a few minutes...it's the joy of ministry and the grace of God giving me the patience to accept being sent all over, sometimes on short notice too!
When I have the opportunities to plan a few meetings all in a surrounding area I feel like i've scored a goal...but those too are rare!!
It's all good! God is good, He daily gives me the grace to accept every opportunity of ministry, and as I've prayed for opportunities He has continued to open up more and more! As I prayed for the support to come in, it has steadly been increasing, my house has sold and my car will sell. My God is so big, nothing is impossible for Him. It is alone by His grace that I am still here today, somedays are really hard, some are a breeze.
It is so encouraging to know that through every step of every day, God is with us. Be encouraged too by reading through Romans 8! I've added a few verses that spoke to me, but take time to read the entire chapter.
Romans 8:35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
vs 36 Just as it is written, "FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED."
vs 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.
vs 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
vs 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment