Thursday, February 17, 2011

SOLD

I carry glad tidings of great joy once again!!
So, this past Monday, I had gotten together with friends of mine, (neighbors of my parents) for a Valentine's Dinner, instead of our weekly Bible Study and fellowship time. Us ladies were in the kitchen~ all 6 of us, and somehow the topic of my car for sale came up. Margaret my friend told me I needed to tell Nathan, her pastor about it, as his mom was looking to buy a new car. Nathan and I got talking, and after checking it out, he told me that he'd call his mom in the morning and tell her about it, as she'd just made deposit at a car dealer on another car.

Tuesday morning, I got up and was spending some time with God, when while praying for God to show me what to do with my car, and to just please sell it, my phone rang. It was Nathan's mom. an hour later we met, she liked it, and was tossed about in what to do. We had a great time of fellowship, sharing what God is doing in our lives, and we agreed that if it was what God wanted, He would show us. Later in the day she came again with Nathan to take it for a drive, returning, and agreeing that we all needed to just pray about it.

Today I got up, prayed about it abit and than just left it to God. He knew my heart and I was trusting that whatever His will was, He'd help me take the next step. As the day went by, i wondered at what the phone call would be like, and sure enough, late this afternoon she called, and said that she wanted my car, even though all was in order at the car dealer ot by the other one. God is so good, I knew that He would sell my car at the last minute before i left, and sure enough, just 2 wks before I leave my car sells!!!
Next week I have it detailed and finalize the sale plans, and this time I know it is for real...God is showing me, by testing my faith~
It was scary at times, just not knowing what was going to happen with the car, crazy because God hadn't given me any confirmation in what to do with the car, so I just waited...and now it's all good!!!
What a joy to serve an amazingly great God!
Be blessed today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment