Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One to go

Since my house is sold, the car is sold, and my bags are packed, I feel like I'm ready to head on out homeward bound~
Yesterday I had my car detailed and near the end of the day I met with the new owner, transferred everything over, and was officially car-less!
I'm not sure yet how it feels, it's really exciting, but at the same time, it feels a bit empty. Instead of heading out every day and just hopping in your car and going...this morning i had to rethink my day.
Thankfully Mom and Dad's house is only a short walk, so I bundled up and headed on over. Not to mention that there was a good 4 inches of freshly fallen snow to trundle through! THough it was awful cold, my tropical blood did well, and once at Mom's we had a great visit in front the fireplace!
House-less, car-less but thankfully not heart-less!!!
All is well and I hope to head out in a week from today, homeward bound at last! Most of the last minute things are done, and there is yet one to go...that is a trip to Vancouver Airport.
This weekend I have my Openhouse Farewell, so remember to mark your calendar, everyone is welcome!! Check out my 'Upcoming Event's Page for more info...I'd love to see you one last time!
Till than...farewell, my computer work is calling me once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment