Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Miracle!!

Praise the Lord for a miracle.

Yes, truly it is nothing less than a miracle!!
Friday morning, I was getting ready for a friend's wedding, trying to get my hair done and out of the house to the hall to finish up some last minute things, in between checking missed calls from the night before when we were setting up and going through the rehearsal.
Well...I have a message from a dear supporter, who asked to have a call returned. So, I did just that, and thank to Lord so much for them, they have been richly blessed and therefore so have I, bumping my support up to 80%!
Yes, I cried, and i've spent the weekend realizing when you pray for a miracle, watchout, God sends them!!!
Tomorrow I look forward to finding out when I leave and from there on out, it's get ready to go!!!
I am looking into doing a last presentation for anyone who is interested, so i'll keep you posted!!
Thankyou all for your continued prayers and support, I covet your prayers especially in the weeks leading up to my departure.

Blessings, Lena


No comments:

Post a Comment