Friday, August 7, 2009

Praise the Lord!

So, it's Friday at 3:30 pm, and my phone is dead, noone can call me. I am on the computer working on sending emails, starting on finishing up loose ends here in Canada. It sure feels funny to say/type that, but it has been sinking in.
A few minutes back i receved an email, that literally made me jump out of my seat; it was a tentative booking for my departure flight- Praise the Lord, I was sooo excited! Than Alice, a friend that I am sitting beside (she is working on her work, as I am on mine) she says, "Lena, thats just, thats just so close!" I told her, ya, thats what I have been telling you, "But," she says "It didn't seem that close, I am going to miss you!" And we looked at the calendar. Hhmmm, 4 weeks and 1 day until my departure date, the Lord willing.
So, i'm working on packing up my house, packing up my suitcases, finishing a few projects that need to be done before leaving the country, and fulltime support raising until i go. Will you partner with me, and my ministry with MAF, as a financial supporter? There are easy ways to do it, by either automatic withdrawl from an account or credit card, for either a monthly basis or 1 time. You can contact the office in Ontario at www.mafc.org, or me at lena_mulder@msn.com

Blessings, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment