My "Ugandan" home!!Well, the weekend is past, and it seems as Summer has flown by in a jiffy, hasnt' it? I am thankful for the opportunity to have again seen my highschool classmates, and had a very enjoyable BBq with them on the weekend. I look forward to meeting with them if possible, and sharing what God has done in my life, as well as their lives!!
I also had a very encouraging visit with a Christian couple, who pledged to support $50 per month, so Praise the Lord, I am up to 52%!!
As I had mentioned in a Facebook message to all who are following me in that as well- the page is lena to Uganda, so type it in the search, and it'll come up.
I have heard from several individuals that they would like to support me, and I pray that they might do so still. This next 2 weeks is crucial in the support raising, and MAF will determine when my departure date is- so if you would like to Support MAF and my ministry with them, I pray that you would contact them, or myself- their website is available to do a donation from as well as over the phone or in the mail.
Thankyou all for your continued support, I pray that the Lord willing, I would be able to raise the necessary amount of support, and be able to head out soon!!
Last week I recieved a tentative Itinerary booking, for the 5th of September-- not too far away, not even 4 weeks!! That was very exciting for me, but I cannot go alone, I need those who will commit to support me-- will you be one?
Blessings, Lena
www. mafc.org
No comments:
Post a Comment