Dear Family and Friends,
I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and enjoying summer! I have been very much enjoying summer, as it hurries past! I don’t remember summer ever going by so quickly, but at the same time am excited for it to go quickly, I’m eager to hop on the plane to Uganda!
I have been very busy with full-time Support Raising since the beginning of June, and am so excited to be at 55%! I have been sending out letters to individuals, sending emails, making phone calls & visits, doing the ‘admin’...!! But I’ve enjoyed this journey, and eagerly look forward to what God has in store for me.
The Lord willing, I hope to leave for Uganda in the middle of September, and am Support Raising until then, praying that I will be able to meet my goal of 100% of the necessary support by then. I am so thankful for all the prayers, encouraging emails, cards, visits and phone calls, you all have been such a blessing and great encouragement to me!
As I am in the last weeks of Support Raising, I have many individuals who have agreed to pledge and I look forward to seeing my Support Percentage rise. These are a critical few weeks, so the office in Ontario can finish up all the work and so I can have a departure date; I pray that God would continue to work in the hearts of all who have agreed to support, that they might send it in soon. I covet your prayers for my Support to come in, and pray that you would see where God is leading you in terms of Supporting MAF and my ministry with them.
Next week is the Crucial determining week, that MAf will have to decide what to do, in terms of how much Support is in.
Please pray with me, as I prepare to leave soon but have much yet to finalize and put in order. I have a few prayer requests, and covet your prayers;
- That God would prepare my heart, already now, for what lies ahead. For a submissive heart for all that God has in store, the joys as well as the trials.
- For the remaining support to come in and that I may be able to leave soon.
- A renter for my home.
- The Paps, as they eagerly await and pray for my Support to come in and to depart.
- A good friend, to confide in, and share all joys and trials with.
- For a potential large donor, waiting for an investment to sell, and then possible significant support.
- Whatever I might have missed, that you might think of!
If you would like to receive more information on what I hope to do, I apologize that I have not contacted you, so feel free to email or call me. I thank you all for your continued support, and pray that God would continue to richly bless you all.
Blessings, Lena
lena_mulder@msn.com
www.mafc.org
No comments:
Post a Comment