Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ya, you see the title of this story...thats what my mind is doing right now...BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Feel's like there are a bazzzzzillon bee's flying around up there with oodles of honey to make....work to get done.
So...instead of writing all evening; i'll just give you a few basic prayer pointers to please pray for!
Praise:
  • Up to 48% of the necessary monthly support!
  • That God keeps providing opportunties to reach out and share with people what God is doing both in my life and in Uganda!
  • For good health so far (other than a cold i'm battling~ I usually have nasty bronchitus every winter, so this is very minor!)
  • For the continued prayer, financial and other means of support from everyone!

Prayer:

  • That the remaining monthly support be raised so I can return to Uganda soon
  • For my car to sell
  • For a meeting I have tomorrow with someone from the Chilliwack Bruins (www.chilliwackbruins.com/main/index)
  • For Uganda with campaigning for Feb 18th Presidential Elections
  • For boldness, wisdom and guidance as I share with people, I am not an elequent speaker, but that I share what God puts on my heart
  • For a potential opportunity to go share in Victoria
  • That through all I present to people, that God be glorified above all, and all be for the furtherance of His Kingdom

Thankyou again, for your continued love, encouragement and prayers, I need them and truly appreciate them! Please let me know too, if you need help and if I can somehow help you as you have so graciously helped me!

Your sister in Christ, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment