Monday, January 17, 2011

Countdowns and Prayer


Well... where has time gone? It feels like January is nearly gone and it just began!

As you all well know, my heart is heavy for Uganda and I long to return and continue serving there. About 2 weeks back, I stepped out in faith, booking a return flight for the beginning of March. Along with that came "Lord, please help me raise up the monthly support, I need to get back!" So, please continue praying that the monthly support comes in. This weeks is really busy with meetings and phone calls, and hopefully it's another productive week!

The packing has began for return and the countdown is on...but I cannot leave until i am up to at least 75% of the necessary $1700/month my mission has set for me. So now it's the continued ministry building for the prayer and financial support to sustain me back in Uganda.

If you know of opportunities that I can come out and speak, sharing what God is doing in Uganda, let me know, I'd love to do that, raising awareness for all that is happening!

Thanks again for your continued support in the many ways, it truly is a blessing, I couldn't be here, preparing for long term service in Uganda if it wasn't for the support of you all.

God bless you, and thankyou so very much.

In Christ, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment