Monday, January 24, 2011

Hockey Night in Chilliwack

Hey....you up for a hockey game?
The Chilliwack Bruins Annual Faith Night will be this February 13th at 5pm; in which they'll be playing the Tri City Americans.
There will be several Faith based organizations with booth's set up. I hope to also have a booth set up, with the opportunity of sharing my ministry and what God is doing in Uganda.

To cover the cost of my booth, I need to sell 10 tickets for the game; each at $15...let me know ASAP to reserve yours!
Please pray that God would already prepare the hearts of those coming to this game, that that through this He might bring in the remainding monthly supporty necessary for me to be able to return to Uganda.

I am excited, this is going to be tons of fun!! If you are interested in helping me out here, i'll be happy to have you, so just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment