Monday, January 3, 2011

Leaving 2010, Entering 2011

Wishing you and your families a blessed and prosperous 2011!!!
New Years Day...making and decorating Gingerbread Houses with Clara; a good old highschool friend...we couldn't remember the last time hanging out; seriously it's been years since seeing eachother, catching up brought sore stomachs from laughing and reminiscing!!


Happy New Years Day!! At Mom's to play a game of Scrabble... with Oma;
and Henk of course needed some camera time too ;)

Worship in song...Blessed Be Your Name!

A few rounds of Dutch Blitz...I was out too quickly (my excuse was my hand being in a cast, so I couldn't lay cards quick enough, while holding the others!)


One of the kids crafts...making a crown; of course I had to make one too!

New Years Eve brought me to church with several other families to hang out, have crafts for the kids, play games, fellowship, worship, pray and welcome 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment