Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God speed!

As I spent some time in prayer and devotions this morning, I prayed that God please help me out today financially. I felt that I'd been sitting at 48% monthly for a while and just needed some encouragement in that area. As I was praying, God gave me this incredible peace, and I left home to head into town to get some internet work done at a cafe, completely at peace and fully trusting that God was going to do that today!
As I was working on replying to emails and other computer work, I recieved an email...upping my monthly support to 50.9%! Is that an answer to prayer or what? God answered my prayer within 2 hours! That truly is God speed!
I've been so encouraged and uplifted, these few scriptures have been on my mind!
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?" Romans 8:31
"Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment